- 3.0 Cumulative
- Must be in good standing ( academic, conduct and financial) with UCF
- Must be registered full time while participating in the exchange
- Must be a junior or senior at the time of the exchange
- Must have at least one semester left to graduate, upon returning from your semester abroad
Rosen College of Hospitality Management
Room: RCH 216
You can apply online for this program. The application includes the submittal of a brief essay (500 words) that clearly describes your academic and personal goals, as well as how this program would further them. We recommend you work on your essay outside the application environment and then paste it on the appropriate field.
In addition, the application process also requires that you submit the following items to Fazal Jameer, Academic Coordinator, RCH 201C:
- Academic reference from instructor familiar with you (which may be from a supervisor if appropriate) and who can explain why you are a good candidate for this program.Selected participants must meet with the Program Coordinator to discuss and register for the appropriate coursework. Course work completed through the program may count as 12 semester hours of restricted elective or general elective course work.
All applications will be reviewed by the Rosen College International Committee and selected applicants will be notified of how to follow up. Assessment of the applications will be based on the academic qualifications of the applicant, as well as fit with the courses that the applicant has taken.
UCF does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation and/or veteran status
Sun Yat-sen University
IIE: A Student Guide to Study Abroad